As you prepare for retirement, you might find yourself focusing on reaching a particular savings goal. Perhaps you set this goal years ago, when you first began saving for your future, or maybe you landed upon a target number more recently. In either case, your top priority is making sure that you can afford your standard of living in retirement, in addition to travel or any other hobbies that you might pursue.
While it’s great to work toward a goal, remember that retirement planning involves much more than saving a particular amount of money. You will be making many more decisions along the way, and these issues deserve your equal attention.
We will help you increase your understanding of these common retirement plan components:
- Income Planning
- Mitigating and Managing Risk – Life Insurance & Extended Care Insurance
- Legacy protection & Estate Planning
- Social Security Income
- Pension Plan Review and Optimization
- Qualified & Non-Qualified Plans
- Roth IRA and Roth conversion strategies
- IRA Rollovers and Transfers
- Employer Sponsored Plans: 401(k) Plans, 403(b) Plans
- Federal Employees – TSP Optimizing
Our team can help you address these retirement issues, along with any other questions you might ask.
We clarify the confusing aspects of retirement and help paint you a clear picture of your pre- and post-retirement income planning. Contact us today to get started on planning for your future.